Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THE CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT

They call them children of the night
They have no place to go
I pray to you my LORD to help
These wondering children know

No one seems to care for them
So love is just not there
I know you love each child on earth
Please show them how you care

Let them feel you in there hearts
Let their troubles fade away
They are too young to feel the pain
This world gives them each day

The devil is out to get them
Their hearts turned hard I know
I pray for each to know this devil
Is there and won’t let go

Only you my LORD can help them now
Let them know love and not just hate
Show them how the devil tries
To make hell their final fate

They call them children of the night
As they wonder here and there
That’s why I pray to help them
There are still some of us who care

By JOYCE CLOSE

No comments:

Post a Comment